- Melbourne CBD Location
- Work as part of a collaborative team in a social and fun office
- Permanent full-time position
- Hybrid working arrangements with equipment provided
- Many great benefits including referral bonuses, loyalty leave and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave
- Work life balance
- This position offers a unique opportunity for growth and development through its high level of responsibility and learning
Due to significant growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented law graduate or junior lawyer (0-2 yrs PQE) to join our firm.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in our organization, receiving comprehensive training from our team of experienced Principal Lawyers and industry leaders to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in your role.
Ligeti Partners is a leading national insurance and commercial dispute resolution Firm with a presence in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. We have provided legal services to insurers, self-insureds, public companies, and Local Government for more than 40 years. The firm embraces an employee supportive, fun, and vibrant team culture with a strong performance orientation and provides many benefits to team members. Ligeti Partners aspires to provide exceptional service through its values of Collaboration, Integrity, Growth and Excellence to ensure success for our clients and our people. The firm has the technology and systems to enable collaboration virtually and face to face.
- Flexible/hybrid working with supplied equipment;
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities;
- Rewards and bonuses for your commitment and performance;
- A great range of social activities;
- Open door policy;
- CPD program and admissions leave;
- Up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave and additional leave benefits:
- Referral incentives up to $10,000.00;
- Opportunities to work interstate;
- Development course reimbursements and many more amazing perks.
Who We are Looking For
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and proactive person with a passion for providing outstanding client service who is ready to advance their career.
An attractive, market competitive salary is on offer and is negotiable depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold a permanent residency visa.
Please enquire via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ligeti Partners is committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunities. If you require any support during the application process, please reach out to our HR team on (03) 9947 4500 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.