Build your career with Ligeti Partners
We place an enormous emphasis on building career paths for our staff. This has many elements, but is grounded in understanding the team member’s aspirations and strengths, and facilitating regular dialogue between that person and their manager.
Development & Feedback
Every one of our staff has a regular ‘catch-up’ with their supervising principal lawyer or manager, where feedback is exchanged, ideas discussed, and career objectives set.
More importantly, these catch-up’s serve as opportunities to build the relationships between our staff and their managers, which are so critical to having a successful long-term career.
In addition, all staff receive the following at Ligeti Partners:
that regularly exceed those offered elsewhere in the market.
Parental Leave Scheme
Includes 26 weeks paid leave for primary carers who have been employed at Ligeti Partners for 3 years or more;
Loyalty Leave Scheme
Opportunity to take an additional week’s paid leave each year once employed at Ligeti Partners for 3 years or more.
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement;
- Flexible work arrangements, including (for most positions) the ability to work in a hybrid setting that splits time between the office and home;
- Access to additional annual leave for charity and community service work;
- Comprehensive training, including (for lawyers) participation in the firm’s annual CPD program, which includes external presenters;
- An annual allowance for external CPD activities;
- Monthly and annual staff awards; and
- A vibrant social calendar, with regular events in all offices.
We work as a team, and strive to provide our clients with market-leading service.
We operate as a meritocracy, and progression is firmly anchored in performance and contribution to the firm.
Consequently, all staff members have the opportunity to progress quickly.
When recruiting, we look for candidates who are enthusiastic, energetic and committed to doing their best. We work as a team, and strive to provide our clients with market-leading service.
If you would like more information about working at Ligeti Partners, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.