At Ligeti Partners, we are more than just litigation lawyers. We are trusted commercial advisors and strategists, and for decades have worked with the country’s leading insurers to develop systems and frameworks for responding to the challenges of managing claim portfolios.
Each insurer is different and has its own areas of focus. Whether it be responding to credit hire claims, maximising recoveries in complex home claims, assisting with a ‘bulk’ issue campaign, or ensuring compliance with the General Insurance Code of Practice, Ligeti Partners has the knowledge and experience to ensure our clients’ teams are equipped to deal with these issues.
Our Training & Claims Strategy service is unique, and involves us working closely with insurers to improve outcomes for particular challenges they are facing.
Motor Vehicle Recovery & Defence
Commercial & Residential Property
Counter Fraud & Indemnity
Heavy Vehicle, Plant & Equipment
Training & Claims Strategy
We tailor our service offering depending upon the issues involved, but generally we:
- Meet with relevant stakeholders to identify the problem;
- ‘Build’ a strategy to respond to the problem. This will usually include designing a framework for how the claims are initially managed by the insurer, and the roles being played by different teams within a claims department;
- Develop flow charts, precedent letters and documents in support of the new framework;
- Provide onsite training and written guides to those staff who will be involved in implementing the changes;
- Arrange regular ongoing meetings with management to monitor the implementation of the framework and its outcomes.
Over the years, the frameworks we have built for our clients have delivered consistently strong outcomes and provided ongoing solutions to the challenges they have faced.